Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

Pedophile problem across the world

ID:TlajDoBr No.10962607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is a huge underground pedophile ring problem on Facebook, YouTube and several other sites . These sick individuals are in save the children and qanon lurking literally giving you a step by step on YouTube to supposedly bring justice but could easily be used to learn new ways to harm a child . Allowed to have there own pedophile and secret connections and motives needs to end . Logging into Facebook or any other media that allows these things you are either knowingly or unknowingly supporting the rape and murder of children . ALL PEDOPHILE OWNED OR FRIENDLY SITES NEED TO BE BOYCOTTED AND BANNED . These people are systematically planting eggs of hate exploiting children with lude and overly sexualized pictures claiming they are trying to help . Even bringing awareness to this issue you should never use a picture of a child in a over sexualized manner that is part of the problem .The seeds of vile things are systematically placed in our minds and the minds of others without anyone realizing what is happening thinking they are helping . all around the world where will it end ? Protect the children Truly . Any photo of a child in any uncompromising position being exploited unknowingly by us the ones trying to help save them needs to stop ! I see this to often .Facebook keeps taking down my profiles . My messanger has been completely shut down and I can no longer use . A GREEN UMBRELLA SYMBOLIZES THE GROWTH OF CHILDRENS DREAMS AND PROTECTION FOR THEM . this will be what I will be using from now on to spread awareness the green umbrella . Spread the word help make the change this needs to stop and NOW !!
Thank you
Jarred Gonzalez
#SaveOurChildren #GreenUmbrella #awakening #hollywood #wayfare #QAnon #PizzaGate #EpsteinIsland #KidsLivesMatter #KidsLivesMatterToo #eyeswideopen #darknesstolight