Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!ozOtJW9BFA
[50 / 7 / ?]

!ozOtJW9BFA No.13394739 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good Morning /vp/ It's me Kevin! And if you remember, I started playing Pkmn a couple of days ago.. Maybe a Week or so (Can't remember at all).. So my first game was White2 and I loved it. I played it until I beat the White Forest then I moved on to older versions. I loved White2. The versions I've played so far are awesome too (Wish I started playing at least 5 years ago) they have their up and downs but overall… I came to realize… how much I-I.. Love Pkmn.. I downloaded the first 3 seasons of the anime and watch it while I play.

I decided to browse about the game after beating White 2 and I've learn a lot! EV, IV, Abilities, Hidden Abilities, Natures, Breeding, Dream World, Competitive Battling, Types, Stats, Trading, Shiny Pkmn's Value, Coverage and yet there's a lot of stuff I wanna learn..

So far my Favorite Pokemon is Seismitoad… He saved the day so many times and he is not the most powerful but I don't care.

These are the Versions I have played and these are the Pkmn that lead me to victory:

Red:
Blastoice, Fearow, Venomoth, Primeape, Magneton, Snorlax.

Yellow:
Pikachu, Slowbro, Nidoking, Pidgeot, Venusaur, Arcanine.

Silver:
Thyplosion, Jumpluff, Skarmory, Lanturn, Granbull, Girafarig.
(Shiny: Mantine, Paras)

Crystal:
Feraligatr, Bellosom, Skarmory, Ampharos, Espeon, Donphan.
(A shiny Stantler but I defeated it while leveling up :c)

White2: (After E4)
Serperior, Sawk(Sawkrates c:), Archeops, Seismitoad (LeFroge c :), Hydreigon, Chandelure.
(Patrat, Gligar, Tangela, Dratini)

----

Right now I'm playing Sapphire and my team so far is:
Swampert42, Cacturne42, Altaria40, Exploud40.
(No shiny yet :c)

I also ordered Diamond and Black1 they get here on Friday, I believe.

Please rate my teams, gimme advises, and also if there's anything I should know please say it. I don't wanna miss a thing and the new games got me hype.