Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 8]

No.68253749 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every chuuba I've enjoyed watching and got somewhat invested in for at least 2-3 months always seems to end up facing some kind of misfortune.
Why does this keep happening? Once could be a freak accident, twice a strange coincidence, and thrice a clear pattern I couldn't ignore. But now it's happened four times.

If I only watched them casually, like catch their streams once or twice, nothing seemed to go wrong. However, if I develop some attachment, start sending support, whether it's through SC, memberships, or subs, regardless of being corporate or indie, big or small, after 3 months or less, SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.
It's not great for my heart, and I really don't want to feel sad or down every few months. That's why, since last year, I've been sticking to chuubas that I see as "Big" or "Won't fall" Selen is in this list because I've been watching her on and off since 2022.

Now, I'm hesitant to continue supporting FWMC, Biboo, or Shylily because I fear something bad will happen to them too.
What a way to start the morning. I think I'll lie down again.