Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 8 / ?]

ID:sQwaiCId No.10041048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Albuquerque has seemed pretty nice today. This part of NM is a lot better than that part by the reservation. It was pretty chill today but they just started with the pebble attack again. They have some areal drone flicking pebbles at my car now since they can't have their agent knocking on my walls. It's obvious they are doing the simulated missile strike. Later, when I'm giving the children over to whomever they hate most in the world, there won't be the least little thing about simulated.

This pebble attack bothers me so much less than having someone literally five feet away from me knocking on my wall, it is really incomparable as a malicious molestation, and I'm sure they know it bothers me a lot less from my brain scan data, and they hate it that they weren't strong enough to keep me in their optimal bother zone.

The wriggle just started again after being off all day. It's probably a transmitter on the drone that's flciking the pebbles.

Even though my 4chan pass is fine, 4chan just started telling me my IP is fucked up. They probably don't like it that i just told the truth about that girl's face getting cut off and worn as a mask, and they are trying to block the Word of God because nothing is so brutally poisonous to them as the Word of God.