Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 9 / ?]

Q IS REAL. HERE IS WHY.

No.10042581 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT I will answer FAQs about Q from those who don't believe it can be real. If you're a skeptic, please read this and consider. I will answer any more questions anyone has. Pleas be open minded and engage in the debate, even if only for the sake of argument. I won't reply to blatant shills who fail to address the actual content of my posts.

So, here are some answers to those FAQs:

There is indisputable and comprehensive evidence linking Q directly to Trump. At the very, very least he is endorsing it from afar, but it appears to be a far more direct connection than this. You cannot watch this video, or even half of it, and claim Q has no material connection to Trump. https://youtu.be/Z15Xt1vGXns This of course doesn't necessarily mean it's not a psyop, however. But we'll get to that.

>Why would the NWO allow it to continue if it posed a genuine threat to them?

They can't censor it. 8kun is not under big tech (CIA) control. Shutting down the chans is not an option because it causes more problems for the NWO than it's worth, and the Q operation would still easily continue through other means. They can't stop the posts, they can only try to control the MSM narrative about it. Hence all the endless hit articles on Q in the MSM, with immense time and resources spent covering it, yet not one single reporter has asked Trump if it's real.

(cont.)