Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[290 / 53 / ?]

Getting a trans roommate

No.10046922 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My older sister in dating a trans girl and has decided after about 3 months of dating it's time "she" moves in with us and becomes a fellow tenant. I naturally have no say in the matter as I pay the least in rent in this house. She still asked me how I felt about it and wanting to be a supportive laving brother I gave her my blessing. Ever since they've started dating I've been trying to be more lenient towards LGBT behavior, only because I love my sister, not because I love the trans community.

But as the day draws closer when "she" is going to move in I'm having a sense of mounting dread. Deep down I suppose I'm pretty transphobic, especially towards disgusting non-passable trans women, which is the kind my sister is dating and is going to move in with us. The way I see it I have 3 options.
>Move in with my dad, where I'm probably gonna have to work more to help with bills
>Bring up my opposition to my sister, which I can only see ending up a disaster for our relationship
>Say nothing, cuck out, see how things go
99% chance i go with option 3, otherwise I'm moving in with my dad. My question and purpose for making this thread is for you, /pol/.

Have any of you been housed with a trans/LGBT individual? how did it go? If it ended badly, give me specifics on what happened, perhaps I can avoid a similar scenario and make the best of of this clown-ass situation I've found myself in.