Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Constant bullshit thread

ID:v13HfWKw No.10094476 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the absence of these daily threads, they have really stepped up the anal sexual torture to near all-time high levels on the frequency. Basically my entire waking day lately is spent having some kind of electric shock up my asshole due to the torture devices that some USA-sponsored rapist placed into a stab wound after he stabbed me in the anus while raping me (while burglarizing me too most likely.) I checked in in this hotel in Bumfuck, NM, Antarctica, and within the few hours after I got here, they were able to deploy some nigger to start tapping on my wall.

When I got here, I asked for an upstairs room, and the nigger at the hotel's desk assured me upstairs was closed and that no one would be above me, and he guaranteed it to me before I paid, but there is a nigger up there doing it right now. I also confirmed no one in adjacent rooms before I paid, and the nigger at the desk assured me there would be no one adjacent, but there is another nigger tapping on my wall incessantly, not believing the horror which will fall on that nigger's ancestors' descendants for his filthy niggerdom. At least he did tell me I might have adjacent people, but within just a few hours, to no surprise, they deployed some nigger to start tapping on my wall.
>tap tap tap