Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[159 / 12 / ?]

Traveling only appeals to boring people or people who haven’t traveled

No.10095094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve traveled everywhere. The UK, Germany, France, India, Bangladesh, about half of the US (including California, Las Vegas, New York, Minneapolis, Tennessee, Hawaii, you get the idea)
Not once have I ever felt “yeah, I’m experiencing something I couldn’t back at home”
When you travel you have to leave most of your belongings behind, so if you have a hobby that requires any sort of specialized equipment too bad.
I’ve hiked on mountains, I’ve swam in oceans, Ive been on the London eye, I’ve run through every single tourist attraction there is and not once have I felt “yeah that was worth giving 1 week of my life away”
And I’m not some anti social weirdo, I go out of my way to interact with other people. Nobody is different, at the core of it people still act like people nothing more and nothing less. Yeah sure there are differences, but they aren’t interesting. A quick google search or a reddit post will tell you the major “””””””””culture shocks””””””””””” anyway.
You wanna know my favorite part of traveling? The fucking trip. The plane ride, the train to the hotel, the taxi caught in traffic for 4 hours. Unironically this is my favorite part because I get to fucking sleep
Whenever someone says they love traveling I immediately think they either haven’t traveled much or they are just so god damn boring they find entertainment by fucking moving the ground under their feet