Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

ID:0ixNqtqb No.1009583 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
haha guys do you get it??? it's funny because i'm actually very well off but i'm so boring that i like to pretend that my life is going down the drain and my reaction to my fake troubles is as if they weren't actually happening! It's a great meme! I'm actually suuuuper obsessed with memes, they're like my life (I actually have like 50 saved on my phone, it's a lot, i know) , my fake depression goes away when I look at some fresh memes! Probably one of my favorite memes is fidget spinners because they are really stupid and for autistic children which is another one of my favorite memes because it helps me cope with my fake autism, i'm actually like super socially awkward lol. Like STAY AWAY FROM ME I ENJOY PRETENDING I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FORM A COMPLETE SENTENCE HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's a joke between me and many of my friends and it is very funny just like MEMES! I also run a meme page on facebook called "Spidget Finner" get it it's because it's actually called fidget spinner but I spelled it incorrectly because of my fake mental retardation ;) I only have 100 followers on there but I am a simple farmer tending to my memes ;) did you get that one??? it's like the one with pepe the frog as a farmer with the feels man as the sun! I relate so much to the feels guy because he's rly socially awkward just like ME! and I also really like pepe the frog because he hates niggers and I also really hate niggers. I swear i'm not being edgy, I really don't like black people ;) /r/the_donald is my favorite subreddit because the title is very funny because "the donald" is not grammatically correct so its very funny I also like /r/4chan because it keeps me updated on /pol/'s latest uses of weaponized autism. I went on /pol/ once there was a nigger hate thread with a bunch of niggers getting BTFO'd but I don't ever want to go on there again because there are leftist cucks on there I use /r/4chan as a sort of condom to prevent me from viruses on le 4chans ;)