Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[70 / 14 / ?]

Xcom - Diversity is Our Strength

No.10130560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know if you know this is getting launched soon. I'm a fan and this isn't about the Xcom game.

So for those who don't know Xcom is about an alien invasion of earth where you have to command a squad of soldiers to fight the alien invasion by performing special operations. Long story short, Earth gets invaded, you still fight and win by killing the alien leaders.

Now here comes this game. 3 fucking games you fight the aliens, now you gonna play with them. Ok, whatever. I'm not crazy about the idea but ok, let's see how it goes.

Now here comes the interesting part. Every youtube chat section and the steam page are flooded with SJW assholes trying to berate anyone who is at least taken aback by this new direction the game is taking.

"WHAT YOU HATE DIVERSITY?" "WHY ARE YOU RACIST?". Every shot in the SJW arsenal is being fired.

Just how fucking stupid are these people, not only do they fuck with one of my favorite games, but they come and give you a moral spanking cause you are racist for wanting to kill makebelieve aliens in a game.