Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:OtJqami1 No.10162858 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today I think Durham was stalking me at Walmart. His henchperson said to me, "Thanks for your help," as if they were some imbecile infant who can't understand me say 1000 times, "I am the enemy of the United States of America. I want to see it made very low in the world and then to fail horribly for all the less prideful countries to see." I guess she was saying, "Thanks," as in, "Thanks for letting us tell this lie to everyone that you are a CIA agent and are therefore elligible for them to insert sexual torture implants into your asshole and dick by stabbing you whenever they want."

I'm not helping you. If youre telling people that I am helping you by letting you tell the lie that I'm CIA, then first come out and make in known that you have been telling that lie, and then I will comment on whether or not I consented to having you spread that lie. What fucking looney tune planet of insane wrong-think/double-think would you have to be on to think that would help my enemies by aligning myself with the USA? I am anti-USA. I want to see it burn

You USA fed people are going to be made so humble, you are not going to like it at all. I will never help you, I will never abet your crimes, I will never forgive you, I will never listen when you cry, and I will never let your children go. Never ever ever ever: never will I admit even one of them. The record will show that you wrong when you chose not to fall at my feet years ago and beg forgiveness. I will go to great lengths to make sure that is obvious in history. I will use cruelty and brutality to make sure history doesn't forget what happened to you any time soon

I will make war on you forever until I destroy the last remnant of your memory. I will mock when catastrophe befalls you, I wll laugh when troubles overwhelm you, etc. I wil make sure your enemies in the world are privy to all of it, front and center, watching me profane the notion that their descendants might have ever have a blessing coming from the Lord