Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[160 / 54 / ?]

Demons are actually intelligent parasites controlling humanity

No.10171652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I suspect tapeworms are a descendant of the ancient serpent that tempted humanity.

According to one legend, the shedim(the Hebrew word for demon) are descendants of serpents, or of demons in the form of serpents.

My experience with tapeworms is that they are highly intelligent cunning creatures that can live long lives inside a host. I've witnessed very tiny flying translucent worms jumping from either the carpet or from people into food and beverages.

I kid you not I have even heard the adult tapeworm attached to my pineal gland in a barely audible snake like voice in reality. The scariest incedent would be one night I went lucid in a dream where I said something and I have no clue why I said it, but I said I would offer up my body and in a very clear but more younger sounding snake voice said he would gladly take me up on that offer.

Demons were known to talk in the bible and jump from host to host and as in the case of the swine from a host into a body of water.

I believe these parasites can manipulate the mind to stay inside a host and continue eating highly fattening foods and persuading a host to believe their isn't a problem.

I believe other parasites, viruses and bacteria are another part of a much more complex and ultimately evil ancient reptile group of animals.

I've been able to successfully drive out two massive child serpent like tapeworm parasites out of my body using herbal detoxes but I can't access the drug to fully rid my body of the infection.

I bring this info because I believe in the healing power of Christ as long with the healing power of the herbs God has given us. I believe parasites are highly intelligent and have been wreaking havoc on our world without alarming the general population as they are extremely cunning creatures.