Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

ID:KtV+8kiA No.10173859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mate, mate, you come to Birmingham mate, I'll fucking bite your face off and shove it up your arsehole you little dickhead. You little fucking knob. D'you know what I mean? Talking about the whispering, maybe you should stop whispering yourself first you little fucking mummy's boy. Now shut your mouth and fuck off dickhead.
D'you know something you little fucking muppet, I'll tell you where I live. I live in FUCKING Birmingham, Smethwick. You little fucking dick- dickhead. FIND OUT WHERE IT IS, yeah. Come BIRMINGHAM, and I'll BITE your FUCKING face off. I'm a THIRTY-THREE YEAR OLD man mate. You think I'm a little dick, I'm a THIRTY THREE-YEAR OLD MAN. I will FUCK YOU UP, you little knob. You sent me the first messag-
YOU THINK I'M A BIG MAN? I AM A BIG MAN YOU LITTLE FUCKING DICKHEAD. I’M A THIRTY-THREE YEAR OLD, SIX FOOT, BIGARSE FUCKING MAN. SO COME SMETHWICK AND I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF. YOU SENT ME THE FIRST MESSAGE, SO NEXT TIME, CHECK YOUR MESSAGES FOR YOURSELF, YOU LITTLE FUCKING DICKHEAD.