Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:68O+gDOu No.10184857 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>Find that bant is full of bad threads.
>Think to myself I need to make a good thread
>Can't think of any good ideas so instead of making a thread I just lurk more.

Everyone please do something like this. Every time you want to make a post think about how it will affect the board and if it belongs in that thread.

Also if you must make a bad thread please put kot in the comment so the thread autosages. Don't respond to bad threads even if they are popular because they will slide faster without you arguing with them. Don't feel the need to reply to every single post that replies to you. If you think a post is good don't just say "based" try to add on to or explore the positive elements of the post. Try to work hard to transform a thread into something even better. As long as you keep putting effort in this board it will become a slightly better place. Don't worry about things you can't control , just try to make the best out of what you can.

I believe that we can make the board better as long as we are concious of our influence on it and remember that this board is slow . Since this board is slow you don't have to worry about the threads 404ing before you can make a post and you are free to open up any programs to make images that can help improve the board.