Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 19 / ?]

No.10193469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought that i was transgender for the last 13-14 years and I want to detransition. I wish i could have just accepted myself the way I am and didn't pretend to be something im not. I'm not a woman and will never be one. To detransition mentally/socially seems even harder than it would be to detransition physically. I've thought of myself as a woman for the last decade and a half and thus my entire social life and personality/sense of self is under that pretense. It's got to the point to where i genuinely do not know who I am anymore. What kind of person am I? Like i seriously don't know. How do I develop a male personality? How do you act like a man? I'm so lost/pol/ I don't know who I am anymore. I've tried to explain what I'm going through to people in my life but nobody listens to me, they won't stop using female pronouns for me and wont stop calling me by my girl name and just say that "you sound like a woman you look like a woman and you act like a woman" they wont accept me as a man and I feel like i will have to completely cut everyone out of my life because they keep treating me like a woman and it hurts so much anytime someone refers to me by female pronouns because i know that im not really a woman and never will be. How do I be a man? Help me please.