Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Trust

ID:HSDn0vN3 No.10194323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To Kent Hovind and Deborah (from Speaking Truth in Love, YT)

Kent, watching your video makes it easy to see your brilliance. You are clearly a gifted fellow and your strengths shine through in your preachings. Now that is ok, even good, under my understanding of scripture. However, the rules of Christianity say you should have long ago put yourself away and when I see you I'm not supposed to see you but rather Yehoshua within you. So by those rules you err. It is my understanding that the cause of this error is a lack of direct trust in the Father.

Deborah, I know another like you. Your kind are gifted to the point of surpassing genius level understanding. However, you also seem to face challenges which do not properly allow your faith to grow. Perhaps it is for some other reason, but you lack a trust in the Father. Now trust is a reactive factor, not an action, so I cannot honestly command or advise it of you. Indeed, it is built up through experience or association with trustworthy things. So I can at least implore you to give Him a chance to prove trustworthy. He is your loving Father, who moulded you for good. While challenges may make.that hard to perceive, please give Him the chance. Doing so will provide you with every source of trust you could need. Definitely start by reading the love letters He left us, commonly known as Scripture.

Perhaps the above applies.to you as well, Kent. Trust in the L-rd with ALL YOUR HEART.

Now for full disclosure I should note that I myself am not a Christian (Jesus/Yehoshua). I am aware that might discredit my words, but I feel it is imperative that I express them nonetheless.