Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Westworld thread

ID:O/pjOkOa No.10207509 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I drove through Tucson today. I stopped at Helene's house to say hello. The fingers on the person telling me she was Helene were about about as big as my own big fingers. I do not remember her hands being like that. It could be a mutant alien besides Helene wearing the costume, or it could have been Helene wearing a costume of her own body, it could have been a robot acting like a human, or it could be HGH which I think does that to fingers... or who knows what, such as the holodeck on an alien spacecraft.

Overall, the way she was like, "Oh God, Jonathan," when I mentioned how much the photo of her young cousin Gloria looked like Emily Hancock seemed not quite right for her to be enacting a persona that would have no reason to recall the name of a woman I dated about 10 years ago. The placemats one her table, incidentally, were designed as two memes. One was the flowers-on-black romperkins meme, which became popular in ladies fashion around 2015 at the same time Helene's red flannel fabric showed up everywhere. The other was the flower that looks like botflies, pic related.

Incidentally, I also drove by the home of that nigger Gary Franks and his nigger wife Diane. I gave the brief monologue in the cul-de-sac (Placita Pardal where there is access to the underground P2 complex) before driving off. As soon as I left, I got a text from someone whose entire family will be put to death. It said, "U aight cousin?" Listen here nigger: I'm not related to you or any of the other niggers in your family.