Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[205 / 46 / ?]

DISCLOSURE - ROTHSCHILDS & UFOs

No.10249699 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This might sound like schizo posting, but I think I might be on to something.
Ever since the Pentagon admitted to those UFOs being real, something didn't feel right to me. On one hand it made me consider that ayys could be real and are here on Earth, but on the other hand I wasn't going to trust some glowniggers from the Pentagon about that. So I decided to research UFO sightings before glowniggers existed, basically anything before WW2 or better yet, before 1900. The more ancient, the better. Basically I was trying to find a timeline of historical UFO sightings and try to determine how believable those sources were. My rationale was that if there is sufficient evidence of UFOs before glowniggers existed, then they most likely are real.

Instead of finding a timeline of UFO sightings, I found this timeline of the Rotschild family. Most of you already know about it, but I'll repost it here in my next posts. It's a very long read, but the TL/DR is:
>Rotschilds want a one world government and it's been their plan since their foundation
>They were behind most wars in the past 200 years and profiting from both sides
>Most important politicians (with few exceptions) were, and still are in their pockets and their bidding (bribes, blackmail)
>Most governments of the world are basically run from the shadows by them through these puppets
>Most glownigger agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.) leak information to Israel and other countries to serve Rothschild's interest (nukes, blackmail info, tech, etc.)

cont'd