Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[134 / 73 / ?]

Why are black men so jealous of white men?

No.10250662 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have you ever noticed that black men are really jealous of white men... I feel like they know that even if a white women turns the nigger into her pet he'll never truly be equal because he'll never fit in with her family and really at the end of the day he is still a nigger...

I think black men are really jealous of white men and they hate us because we can actually build a family with a white woman while maybe a white women might fuck the nigger but she'll never truly stay with him.

Is this why niggers always come on /pol/ and pretend that white women want them? Is it because niggers are super jealous and sensitive? Is it even true that white women like niggers outside of TV and the hip hop game? I don't see it really... Maybe the really dumb white women like niggers because they buy all the TV shit but no actual smart woman or decent woman is going to hook up with a nigger... Is that why the nigger is so jealou of the white man because deep down he knows he'll never actually be on equal footing as the white woman or the white man?

What is the reason that black men are so jealous of white men?