Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 10 / ?]

This is society without Feminism

No.10261254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So the knight who was named Ellie of The Knights of England during the 12th century looked a bit like pic related, very beautiful and blonde but larger breasts and fit, she commanded many other knights and this story horrifies me honestly as a girl who looks like her, I see truly what the world would look like without Feminism

So what I found out about this knight was that the Kings advisor but she didn't want to marry him so the king died and the advisor took her to torture her there he shaved her pubic hair and groped her breasts then raped her taking her virginity

>What I discovered about this story in the archives was that he offered to marry her again but when she refused she was sent to the battle pits to fight a prisoner she had imprisoned but she was wearing scarce armor and her hands were tied behind her back so the criminal grabbed her leg and cut her tendons then raped her while the audience cheered on and took turns taking off her armor and groping her breasts

>Then she showed them that the general was beaten and she was laying broken on the ground so she was taken to the barracks where her the former knights under her command took turns raping her over and over while stabbing and breaking her arms after this she was sent to sleep in the prisons where she was raped non stop

So finally the advisor asked her again if she wanted to marry him at this point she was begging and all her dignity was gone so she agreed after this she was his wife until he put her in his factory to give birth to his children and was held immobile while being fed porridge once a day along with all his other 50 wives, it was a very messed up factory and by that point he couldn't even remember her name anymore

So this is a true story and you can look it up if you want, it really shows us what men would do to us if we had no rights and it scares me so much, thank god for Women's Rights. How can we support Feminism so that such horrible history never repeats itself?