Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / ?]

ye ol' metathread #69

ID:RCbp97Jc No.10273070 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
it's kinda sad nobody's willing to spend any kind of effort (the good kind) for /bant/ anymore, while I could just spit on r/banter and rant about how you're all shit, which you are, I'm going to ask the board how we can raise post quality and actually encourage high effort threads to come back
just making them does not work, drawthreads died lonely with at most 2 replies, an entire two to three posters out of the whole board bother to make edits, there are no text RP held anymore because just like risk threads nobody participates in them, there's nothing creative going around and that is because people would much rather jump on the low effort posting train
it is fairly obvious the board has many, MANY problems that discourage high effort threads, some of them just can't be solved, but to me the one standing the most out is the lack of unity, most people identify themselves with their homeboard, and this is linked to how /bant/'s culture is practically nowhere to be seen. a large chunk of newfigs catch onto the kot id thing pretty fast because it's widespread and unique to r/banter. either bring back old /bint/ culture, or make a new one, so that people may start assimilating and have a semblance of unity.