Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 29 / ?]

No.10285087 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is 20-year-old Australian girl. She sent nudes and sexually explicit messages to a 13-year-old boy on Instagram. She also openly admitted to being a pedo. Say something nice about her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-B1QAmE4U

>'Don't tell your mummy': Instagram model allegedly grooms 13-year-old boy

>A burlesque model has been accused of grooming a 13-year-old boy online, sending him explicit messages, naked photos and joking that she was a "pedo".

>Bethany Edgecombe, an exotic dancer from the NSW Central Coast who goes by the name Blondie Australia on Instagram, started sending sexual messages to the boy last year after he mentioned her in one of his stories, A Current Affair reports.

>The 20-year-old, who had more than 105,000 followers on the platform but has since deactivated her account, first asked if he was a "virgin", news.com.au reported.

>When he replied that he was, she said, "I call dibs on that virginity."

>In another message she wrote, "Hold onto that virginity, I'll be going past your part of town in a week or two. And don't tell anyone, don't think you're even legal."

>When the boy told her he was 13, she wrote, "I really must be a pedo cos that's so hot," with a laughing face emoji.

>In another message she said, "Well … I'm officially a pedo. I did not know you were that young. I should not be perving on you as much as I do. Not gonna stop though."

>At one point she sent the boy a series of naked photos while he was at the movies with his mum and attempted to coerce him into sending her a photo of his penis.

>"Now … Show me what I do to you?" she wrote.

>"Sneak off to the bathroom bad boy. Sneak off and don't tell your mummy."