Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

the most amazingest

ID:Hfxip9fW No.10307303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be QAnon
>Think you can turn the tables if you buff your mind somehow
>Lol, how one does that?
>With psychic Pokémon, dick
>Gonna be careful, though. A bad choice and your willpower would be gone in a blink, so you had to, like damn, search in the routes for a wimpy brain bitch to help your BRO brains
>all that crap while Latias tried to subdue your spirit with her foul rapebait shenaningans come out from a doujin
>Ain't easy. Crazy lil' red psycho was ripping your thoughts piece by piece with her motherfucker mindrape glare
>Finally, exhausted and with most of your senses numbled by Latias' shit, you captured an Abra whore
>Yellow fucker was sleeping like a rock, so it was GG ez NO RE capture
>Then you order that sleepy bastard to hit your with their best improvised purple attack cuz you thought that a good idea
>Abra used Psywave!
>Anon fainted!
>Abra gained 20 Exp. Points!
>Anon black out
>...
>Woke up in your bed, Abra is sleeping on your desk's chair. Legs spread and their ass up in your direction like mocking you for being a weakling, damn slacker
>Try to get up, arms were tied together to the headboard of your bed
>Try to move your legs. Surprise, same
>I wonder who could be-
>"It's me, QAnon!"
>Latias appears out of thin air in front of you, mere inches separating her temptress lips from yours as her sultry breath warmed your neck
>"Oh, don't worry about new daughter. She's just taking her daily nap of 18 hours!"
>That puny fox-thing betrayed you and probably told your stalker where you were.
>"The truth? yes. She did."
>You writhed your arms and flailed your legs like a mad dog
>"What's a dog?"
>Stop probing my thoughts
>"But they're so delicious~."
>So Anon ceansed his moronic behavior and conviced himself he was nothing but a sex slave.
>That ain't tru-
>His stupid existence was barely able to withstand the perfection of Latias, her new master, he needed to submit immediately!
>S-sto-
>And he was happy about this wonderful fate.
>Hel-
>The End