Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

ID:+s/DNGnt No.10313956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I finally got a smartphone again a few months ago after downgrading to a flip phone for a couple years. I was in a waiting room and decided to download a few games to pass the time, and I couldn't find the original Angry Birds which I had enjoyed in the past as a time-killing activity but found the second one. I figured "can't be that much different" and downloaded it.

You can imagine my shock when I discovered it was nothing like the first. No longer was it a game about solving puzzles using the tools given to you, it was now a *holds up spork* "random xD" selection of tools given to you (via cards), lots of shit you can buy (pay to win), dozens of minigames that seem to be thrown at you for no reason at all for the ADHD children and then a choice of either watching ads or paying money to advance through shit. Why the fuck are zoomers in love with this shit? I remember when I used to do shopping at Target and as I walked through tons of kids would be wearing Angry Birds 2 shit and be buying merch for this shitty game. Zoomer consumer habits have absolutely destroyed the video game industry and turned it into another dogshit "gimme ur money" industry with retarded brain numbing, repetitive games and a competition to be the faggot who gets mommy to spend the most on this shit.

If I have a kid I'm not giving them a smartphone or tablet until they are into their early teens at the earliest. Fuck zoomers and fuck their parents.