Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:/iay8DsR No.10330630 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got sent to the slavehole again recently after going to the ER to complain about new electroshock devices in my dick because my enemies the niggers have been administering remote controlled penile electrochock pretty much every time my day dreams drift off in the direction of getting my dick wet. In the slaveholde with me, aside from a couple of other people maybe, there were a bunch of dirty niggers in there whose egos are so humongous that it it is easier for them to tell themselves that the Sovereign Lord God wrote a law under which he himself is a sinner and deserves to have his penis electrocuted every day than to believe that one of their ancestors fucked something up when they ended up with the idea that God hates sex. Typical niggerdom, really.

You know how I was making those other threads about the nonstop anal electroshock? They put electroshock equipment into stab wounds in my dick now too. Before they put me in the slavehole, it was happening in my dick about once a day. After I got out of the slavehole yesterday, it must have happened 20 or more times. These niggers think I am a sinner for trying to get my sucked and succeeding in occasion, but it is they who are they sinners when they stab me in the dick, implant electroshock devices into the stab wounds in my dick, and then use the brain scanner up my ass to shock my dick every time my mind drifts off in the direction of sex, which is a good thing that these niggers ancestors told them was evil. You can see the clear niggardliness in their clan when it seems to them that God himself is a sinner because if he isn't, that means their ancestors told them something that wasn't right.

When I take my vengeance on you, you niggers, that's when you'll know it was you ancestors who were sinners like you. It's not me who's like you, you dirty niggers.