Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:W0pEnOBu No.10335922 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I woke up yesterday morning hoping that my dick was sore because they took out the new penile electroshock devices. I think that was not right. Although the physical pain of the soreness is equal to what I would expect if someone had re-stabbed my dick a bunch of times to take out the other implants, I think the soreness must have come from the 20 times they electrocuted my dick remotely after I got out of the slavehole on the previous day.

They are still keeping it up too. The sensation of the ongoing electroshock is unmistakable and right now there is some nigger banging on my wall to send jarring shockwaves into my brain to complement the jarring electroshock they keep zapping into my dick.

With the anal electrochock devices, even when they do it to me all day, it was never to such a degree that the electrocution caused lingering physical soreness. However, my dick was very sore today.

They started banging on my wall this morning at exactly 4:44am. Either they are misusing the KKK's to torment me and the klan will kill them for misusng it, or else they are not misusing the KKK's name to do it and I will kill them all. Believe me when i say: if they bang on my wall among you and remain alive when the apparatus of violence lands in my hand, I will kill your families for your crimes of letting them exist among you.