Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

How do I go about meeting new people?

No.10341519 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I live an average American blue-collar life. This means I have to work weird hours when the job requires it.

As of now, I work from noon to 10PM and if I include commute, I'm out of the house from 11AM to 11PM every day. 5 days a week. I also work Saturdays and Sundays and get Mondays and Tuesdays off.

By the time I'm home, I'm too tired to do much else other than watch some YouTube and go to bed after washing up.

I have no real hobbies, which means I don't go out on my days off to pursue those hobbies.

I also already graduated some shitty community college already and my parents are dead. So I can't really "move back in" with my parents and go to school.

If I stop working, I'll be homeless.

So quitting my job is out of the question. And let's say I somehow gather enough energy to be productive on my 2 days off, which I usually just waste cleaning the house and doing meal prep anyways. How am I supposed to meet new people and start friendships? I feel like all the social media shit is so fake and nonsensical. Tinder? No thanks.

I want to do something, anything.. with anyone..