Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[91 / 20 / ?]

The Mad Deer King

No.10345565 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am sure many of you are familiar with this autistic fuck “The Mad Deer King” no one can safely use twitch anymore to express themselves meanwhile this statistic is out here drunk on power. They feel totally in control for once in their lives. Finally they have a reason to ignore their dysphoria and all the beatings mummy and daddy gave them.

HOWEVER

They seem to forget about the fact that D.Live is a platform that not ONLY got sponsored by Warzone (meaning more people migrated to it) but the mods are fair and generally keep out of people’s business not caring what they say or do (just obviously dont disobey the TOS) The question I have for all of you is: “How would YOU attempt the take down of the mad deer king?”

I think the best, safest and least threatening/noticeable way to “fight back” is give the mad deer king the CwC treatment document everything, early life (maybe we find out what happened to cause them to be this way), current life ect. Just enough to mess with them n expose them MAYBE even get some hardcore twitch users to leave the site all together (ultimate goal is to get the site to turn on them)

How would you do it anon? Inb4 “just shoot it” i wanna hear really “Goldstien” levels of sneaky revenge. Be creative.