Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[162 / 35 / ?]

ID:mRUP+C15 No.1038302 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thread got deleted from /x/ for (((some reason))) so I'm posting it here.

Searching "spiderman elsa" on youtube will bring up dozens of channels with thousands of videos collectively. These start out innocently enough, but leave autoplay on and watch how dark it gets. Blatant sex play, physical violence, forced injections, a strange fixation on feces and toilets, etc. Obviously not child friendly, but these videos are clearly marketed at kids. Specifically, kids in the 2-5 yo range.

The fairly obvious sexual overtones should be visible just from thumbnails, which I will post some examples of. Here's the kicker: all of these vids can be accessed through "youtube kids" and are all monetized. Collectively, these channels have billions of views. Yet no one goes after them for copyright infringement. It seems that many of them are made in some asian country, with asian actresses being the norm and heavily accented singing of children's songs. There is definitely something sinister at play here. I think these channels and videos are produced by pedophiles as some type of mind control, to open little kids up to concepts like sex and injections.