Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 6 / ?]

SHE BELONGS TO BLACK MEN NOW

No.10427059 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm only post this here because I know there are some-SOME actual Alt-Righters/White Supremacists here. I know most of you are just cringy, shit/meme-posting LARPing faggots. And if you agree with me, continue to spread this similar message to other places you know Alt-Righters/White Supremacists are because they NEED to be shamed/humiliated. Right now you faggots are losing-don't pretend like you aren't. You run your mouths about the the civil war, the boogaloo and race war yet do NOTHING when it's the perfect time to. Instead you make the same old tired excuses...

>A lot of these cities are NOT majority black
>You're NEVER going to get mass support. That's a fucking fantasy, most people despise your views, your groups are majority feds and Jews have successfully managed to indoctrinate people into ignoring any proof or evidence as "racism" and ignore it.
>You're fucking retarded if you actually think the government is gonna approve of military/national guard/swat/cops opening fire on civilians, dipshits. Politicians care too much about being re-elected and good optics.

BTW, I don't like Niggers as much as the next guy, but stop being fucking bootlickers. The cops and government don't (and NEVER have) give a fuck about your rights as an American. The government isn't on your side and right now Leftist have the stronger/winning narrative. After these riots America is DEFINITIVELY headed in one direction with Nigger men sympathy and white guilt at an all time high, majority mixed race. And just to rub salt into the wounds, it IS going to be in fact because of black men impregnating white women.
Black women largely don't date/like white men (ESPECIALLY now) and women (ESPECIALLY white) EXTREMELY more sympathetic to social justice groups than men. So either do something about this or forever hold your complaints about the white genocide, interracial propaganda and blacked threads.