Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

ID:Lhjn1jah No.10435216 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Metacritic. The site where reviews from publishing companies don’t matter and the user is allowed to post their own review.

Typical metacritic review of a hyped up COD shooter: zomg so good I can shoot noobs 10/10 fcking love it.

Me: wow, I learned soooo much about the game. I am sure to be influenced by this review.

Meanwhile on the opposite side of the spectrum

Typical metacritic user: 0/10 fucking sucks don’t buy it cuz it’s different. No giant boobs! It’s just an okay game but I want giant boobs so everything else is null because I want giant boobs! 0/10

Me: Hmm. This is a very detailed review about the game. I am sure to be influenced by this review and will use it to determine whether I buy it or not.

Disclaimer: The “me” comments are sarcastic. Had to put this here for the autists who don’t understand sarcasm.

Tl;dr metacritic is a cesspool if shit that should be erased from the internet. It’s not a useful website by any means. It’s pretty much there for review bombing at this point. Nobody cares if you like it or not. We want to know about the game. That’s the damn point of a review! Don’t give it a 0 or a 10 because “so and so”. Tell us about the damn game!