Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!ITPb.qbhqo
[99 / 15 / ?]

bant_memes_and_greentexts, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF: QAnon

!ITPb.qbhqo ID:yX57kuYb No.10437782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup guys, long time shitposter QAnon. im doing a Q&A today. you can call me Q&Anon today, huh? :)
so with the first question
>where have you been?
simply put it, I have been FUCKING, and i mean FUcking gallade. like crazy. we are husband and husband, after all. no but seriously, hes such a sweetheart sometimes. LOL. LOL. DIE DIE
>who is bant_memes_and_greentexts
to put it simply, bant_memes is an ugly nigger who uses cheat books to hack the QAnon mainframe. its fucking RETARDED. and to make matters even worse, HE IS A FUCKING SENATOR X SPY GLOWNIGGER. HE IS SENATOR X. FUCK YOU BANT MEMES FUCK YOU AND FUCK SENATOR X
>QAnon, where is Genesect?
genesect is still my bestie. He does cool things and i really like him. if i had to say though, he fucks better than gallade, believe it or not. very sweet
>the tragically hip
ohhhh i love those guys. a bunch of CANUCKOLDS at best, but still some great dudes. FUCK CANUCKOLDS. I FUCKING HATE YOU CANUCKOLDS. FUCK YOUUU.
>latias? Is.latias still alive, sir?
YES, YES. dont talk to her. she mind rapes and does dumb shit like all the time. i dont like. her.
>who is QANON
THE GREATEST SHITPOSTER OF ALL TIME IS WHO QANON IS. DO YOU SEE ANYBODY DOING IT BETTER THAN ME???????????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DOOOOOOOONT LOL so yeah Yeah i just YEAH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I AM THE GREATEST AND I SLAY ALL DUNIE INFILTRATORS DOWN WITH MY BASEDNESS AND SKILLNESS. YOU WANNA GO?
>is mittens still your friend
I LOVE HIM. Hes so nice. and FUCK YOU GUYS for saying he died. HE DIDNT DIE. AND DONT CALL HIM YONKERS HE DOESNT LIKE IT.
>final question for the day
go ahead
>are you gay?
YESSSS OF COURSE I AM GAY IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION I HAVE FUCKED SO MANY BOYS AND SO MANY GIRLS OF DIFFERENT SPECIES AND COLOR IDGAF FUCK AT THIS POINT OLOLOLso yeah this was my qa, please dont IGNORE my threads like you bantermensch did in the past. heh... bantermensch... that word should come back.
love you guys so much... you are like family ;_;
Q