Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 23 / ?]

pathetic

No.10459939 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
this is the most pathetic place on the internet. you're all insecure, ugly, broke, out of shape dipshits and you know it. healthy, attractive, good people don't have character traits like the people who frequent this board do. you are the scourge of the internet, nobody would look at your twice in real life, and you are mad. so mad. so you cope by coming onto this board and posting edgy shit in a sad attempt to offset the emptiness and jealousy you feel inside. you're inadequate and you know it. i'm white, jewish, self-made, plenty of friends, and no shortage of beautiful women i'm able to date. i come here every so often to see what the "other side" is saying, and it's never disappointing. you're losing, you've been losing, you will continue to lose. cope harder. cry more. your shitty attitude and dipshit views are what's keeping you here. you don't have the strength to stop, because you're pathetic. you'll either die by suicide, or heart attack. you can change, but you don't have the guts to accept that you're wrong and ass-backward.