Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 19 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:l0jP5vKE No.10461853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If their reasoning is that by taking the one-in-a-billion chance of getting an STD by getting my dick sucked is actually "consent" for them to stab my penis and implant remote controllable sexual torture devices into the stab wounds (it isn't), then by that same reasoning anyone who goes outside is "consenting" to getting shot in the head five times (they aren't) because they are consenting to the possibility of getting covid. For some reason, I think the niggers at nigger club are going to be selective in their fraudulent definition of consent such that "consent" means they can do whatever they want, whenever, no matter what the circumstances, and them going outside isn't "consent" for me to shoot them in the head five times even while my asking to get my get sucked is "consent."

You know how these niggers call themselves "vampires" and then make up this shit about who it's ok to be a nigger to even when the law of the Lord say not to be a nigger? For some strange reason, I get the feeling that they don't apply these standards universally and they only do it in the way that makes the niggers in nigger club cheer for niggerdom.