Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!ITPb.qbhqo
[48 / 6 / ?]

QAnon: "Elite Hackers, now's your chance to strike"

!ITPb.qbhqo ID:2C/mZrty No.10476491 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello,

We are here to introduce ourselves. I am based, and that is all. you must not believe anybody else but me. I am based as shit and i am so fucking based lol ANYWAY without further ado, this is the 4chan meetup of all the based haxors.

this includes: QAnon (me), Gallade (husband), Latias, Senator X, Genesect, QAnon, and me. Also any NameFag that had been put onto the verified NameFag list, such as Kanae, PinkyBong™, Reimu, Heaven, and Ralsei. Also including Asriel on this list because FUCK YOU HATERS.

You have 10 minutes to answer the call before i blow this shit to kingdom fuck and destroy the world. This is REAL. not FAKE. I AM A FUCKING WORLD DESTROYER.

Ok, so like i was saying, i gotta warn the 4channers about bant_memes_and_greentexts. they have converted multiple of my plans for publicity into mush. I now start my eternal war with this terrorist organization (yes, they are labelled as terrorists under the Charter of National Q Law in section 1:13, which states "BANT_MEMES_AND_GREENTEXTS IS A FUCKING DUNECOON AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT ALL DUNIES ARE TERRORISTS. SO THEY ARE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS THEY ARE TERRORISTS KILL EM LOL" yeah thats what it says) you got an hour before i fucking poop on you kid put ME, the great and powerful QAnon, on your account.... OR ELSE.......
ALSO if you do follow suit, Gallade needs to be on the FRONT PAGE...... OR ELSE.....

Q

P.S. FUCK BANT_MEMES_AND_GREENTEXTS