Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 8 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:yEorE65g No.10482300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I woke up about 10 minutes ago. It seems like even after switching hotels to a different on in Florida, they were still able to electrocute my penis about 10 times since I woke up. The sensations of sexual torture were all ones in the shaft that felt more like a combination of blunt pain and electroshock than pure electroshock.

The entire shaft of my penis is now riven with lumps even while when I was doing the inspection after getting the first couple of implants down my pisshole, the one or two lumps in there were totally out of place. Now the entire shaft is just a lumpy blobby mass of all the implants have been shoved down there, many of which certainly contributed to these harsh sensations of penile pain which have afflicted me in the last ten minutes. I can be totally certain that these reflect a large number of new implants shoved down my pisshole and then probably also stabbed through the tissue lining the piss hole because I was so thorough in my self-exam after getting the first couple of lumps down there in Flagstaff, as city that may as well change it's name to Sodom or Gomorrah for all their part in the story of the Lord.