Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / ?]

self-hatred general / on-topic edition

ID:SZ5XqeuZ No.10483315 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate them, man. I hate them so much, I hate every single fucking bastard in the Moncloa Palace. Left-wingers, right-wingers, all of them. Those motherfuckers are fucking each other as everything around them falls apart. They rather be right than do their fucking job.

The two economic sectors most affected by the MOTHERFUCKING kung-flu, are precisely the two most important in Spain. Tourism (GDP11%) and automovilism (GDP9%), BOTH COMPLETELY FUCKED UP, plus thousands of little businesses fucked up. The unemployment was at 15% before the MOTHERFUCKING kung-flu, now it will increase in 20% and the GDP fill fall in 10%, wich means 1 of fucking each 3 Spainshits will have no job. 25K workers have just lost theirs job in Barcelone due to the lockdown of a Nissan factory, and the fucking retards like the pedonigger who often goes through this board will rejoice because yeah fuck catalonians because catalonians bad, because YEAH WHO GIVES A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT OUR FUTURE, WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THIS SHITHOLE BECOMES AN ACTUAL THIRD-WORLD SHITHOLE!

Isn't this too much of a coincidence, that every single ruler in our entire history have been a fucking asshole? I thinks so. At the end, politicians are people, and if politicians are fucking assholes, is because people is asshole in general. You know, I would work to improve this bullshit, IF I SAW A LITTLE BIT OF HOPE, BUT I DON'T. I don't see no hope nowhere. I really think, if I actually was a starving farmer on subsaharian africa, I wouln't feel more miserable than now.

This thread is to unburden your frustrations about your enviorement. Feel free to post a wall of text complaining about your bullshit, like me.