Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 23 / ?]

White women aren't worth saving. It's time we breed latina/hispanic women.

No.10544921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm of British descent and my partner is Colombian. She renounces the debauchery that plagues today's society, has Christian morals, and rejects the feminist BS that WHITE women try to push onto everyone else.

I came to the realization that white women are beyond saving which is why I decided to date outside of my race. The average white women in the West has had sex out of marriage, has no moral compass, hates her own skin, pushes leftist politics and feminism (which has destroyed western society), and rejects Christianity.

Save yourselves brothers and find a nice conservative Latina woman who will love and cherish you for being Masculine and a leader, and actually looks forward to having children and becoming a mother!

My partner believes homosexuality is a sin, abortion is murder, and is against sex out of marriage. Her and I do plan on having many kids together though once we eventually marry. :)

U don't have to put up with this BS anymore white women will breed themselves out and we can all return to normality.