Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 11 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:PGekdVs/ No.10551094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
These polarizing court cases are only going to polarize the Overton window. I've been saying for years that the whole USA tranny agenda is to be such that Helene can be appointed, or anointed, as the male heir on our family. Now it has come to fruition, apparently, with the same surprising support from Republican appointments as when Roberts was the deciding vote which saved Obamacare.

Rather than polarizing the Overton window, they ought to abolish the USA and burn that wall of non-Constitutional law behind John Roberts. The USA Constitution only had 4,400 words in it, and that wall of books behind Roberts symbolized 250 years of the Congress giving more and more power to the federal monster as the business interests are always bribing them to do so... for 250 years running. Furthermore, John Roberts' job description does not allow him to have an official opinion on anything other than the Constitution and its attendant bodies of legislation and judicial precedent. The Declaration of Independence's right to abolish the government is not subject to review by the Supreme Court.

Furthermore, these two Republican appointments John Roberts and Neil Gorsuch look an awful lot like Steve "The Atlanta Child Murderer" Collins and his son Joey "El Mencho" Collins. I think that's Joel Steven Collins and Joel Steven Collins II, both of whom probably have the real name Joel Steve Cohen. I said that my boss at Exide, Rod Williams, looked just like Steve Collins in the face. It would be VERY easy for John Roberts to don a Steve Collins disguise.

Burn those books.