Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[219 / 61 / ?]

ESOTERIC DECLASSIFICATION

No.10555961 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Howdy, Pol! I am a traveling man who happened upon this site, and figured I'd try out a VERY rough draft of my declassification of suppresed political knowledge! This will explain Masonry, the new world order, pizzagate, and many others! Enjoy!!!-----

INRI
Iesus Nazzerene Rex Iebrew(?) (going from memory) – Christ of nazereth, king of the Jews
Ignatious Naturalus Revenatus Integratas – FIRE RENEWS NATURE WHOLE

>Apocalypse - the great unveiling
>Masonry speaks of "piercing the Solomon veil"
>Like all of esoteric discussion, every interpretation is intentional and correct. Piercing the veil means to uncover knowledge, as it also means to penetrate sexually. The macrocosm is the microcosm, as above, so below. The comet striking Earth to give life is the same pan-spermia general motion that causes eggs to fertilize in the ovum. The spiral motion of galaxies is the same as the spiral motion of tornadoes, is the same as the orbit of the planets, is the same as the motion of subatomic particles.
>Mathematics and geometry are the thoughts of God, and perfect ratios govern holy concepts (pi, euler's number, fibbonacci sequence/golden ratio). The simplest 3D manifestations, also known as platonic solids, are VITAL to this discussion.
>Temples are “temporal buildings” that are built around these harmonic structures, meant to be used to steer our timeline through ritual.
>The moon controls the tides, the sun controls auerora borealis. Astrology has been stealth declassified this entire time, the idea of other planets influencing the Earth is several orders of magnitude more logical than the idea that we live in an isolated system.
>Ancient people were OBSESSED with the sky. Absolutely OBSESSED, I cannot emphasize this enough!!! If you haven't looked into it, you have no idea.
>The signs of constellations are THE SAME in all cultures world wide. No one “knows” where they came from in main stream history.