Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 4 / ?]

No.10556391 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to strip Cirno naked and sit her down on my lap. She'll look at me with a questioning expression on her face, because she doesn't know what sex is. While she's in my lap, I'll stroke her skin and smell her hair, enjoying its fragrance. I'll nibble her ears and caress her her cute, flat chest, and she'll blush without knowing why. All the while, she'll be seeing and feeling my huge cock, touching it, poking it, wondering what it could possibly be for. Eventually, I'll stop messing around and begin with the real fun. She'll go from slightly embarrassed curiosity to utter bewilderment and shock when I slip my finger inside of her dripping pussy, causing electric waves of pleasure to shoot through her entire body. I'll finger her faster and faster as she cries out in a confused state of ecstasy. At the climax, she'll squirt right onto my hand, her back arching, her head on my shoulder. I'll lean over and kiss her, and, despite her confusion, she'll reciprocate. After about five minutes of enjoying the moment, I'll turn her around to face me. I'll lift her up by the sides of her chest, and lower her onto my dick. I'll pull her down the length of my shaft, and she'll scream in pleasure and anguish as her hymen tears and her virginity is taken. With my rod reaching almost to her navel, I'll begin thrusting. She'll wrap her arms and legs around me as I smash against her cervix over and over. As I reach my limit, she'll look at me with tears streaming down her face. I'll look her in the eye and kiss her, and she'll kiss me back while holding me tightly. And with that, I'll blow load aftet load into Cirno's tiny body, making her tummy bulge slightly. We'll stay locked in a loving embrace until dawn, and continue to have fun with each other until the FBI arrests me.