Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[314 / 36 / ?]

No.10570150 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was vegetarian for 2 years then vegan for 6 months. I went back to eating meat last week and I'm going to tell you things about veganism that vegans don't like telling people
>Vegan food is shit
Vegan food is ok every now again. Pre packaged vegan and even vegetarian food is absolutely crap. It is packed with onions and filler to make it as meat like as possible. The amount of chemicals in it is ridiculous as well. There's barely any nutritional value to any of it. Unless you cook extremely complicated and expensive recipes you're going to be eating terrible food.
>You need to take pills
I had 0 energy for months and went to see a doctor. He recommended I take SIX different supplements. I started taking them and noticed a small difference which ended up wearing off. I was taking supplements and drinks just to function. My wife and I monitored all our food and nothing worked. My wife ended up with an iron deficiency.
>Veganism is a movement
There's two types of vegans. Vegans and "VEGANS". Once you get past the dietary part, it is extremely left wing. My wife was in vegan recipe groups and they constantly shared feminist, open borders, "privilege" crap. She ended up leaving every single vegan group when they started posting BLM shit recently.

We've ate meat every night or two for the last week and we feel fantastic. My wife had her blood tested and the iron deficiency is gone. I have much more energy, sex drive and sense of well-being.