Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[204 / 35 / ?]

I snapped at my wife today.

No.10577970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When the coronavirus pandemic started, the histeria got me too because how unprepared I was in lights of a pandemic.
So decided to clear the dusty abandoned room every home has, and over the past few months I turn it into a storage room for food & supplies.
When I came back from work yesterday, I noticed a significant chunk of the supplies were gone, I asked my wife about it and she told me she donated them to a Black Lives Matter Charity or something (of course it was a door-to-door squad of white cuck millennials collecting stuff since I live in a white sub).

It pissed me off, I yelled, I send stuff flying because she did it behind my back, it took me time and energy to get those stuff, and my workload and income are currently decreased because of covid.

I don't how should I feel, because she's very kind and generous woman but I don't feel I'm the one apologizing.
This is the first time something like this happens, and somewhere in the back of my head, It resonated me of that 2016's viral video about how women sabotage the civilization men build.

What should I do?
I can't be the only who had their personal life affected because of shitty politics.