Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

ID:6CIF5q+y No.10603157 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> friendship between man and woman does not exist and supporting women just to fornicate a hot hole is very bad
> friendship between a gay bear is normal as it maintains the masculine appearance in addition to behaving socially equally, but the appearance of the male body does not attract me
> a traditional gay man, dressed in a way to perceive his homosexuality, in addition to his mannerisms that denounce him and his masculine appearance does not attract me
> a femboy looks and behaves similarly to a traditional gay and that would make society identify his homosexuality, but as he fantasizes as a woman, he ends up attracting me during sex
> a transvestite with silicone is identified by society
> a hormonal transvestite like a transvestite with silicone is identified
So I think that the only way to have the friendship of a man who appears to be normal in society, but dresses as a woman to suck and give me the ass, is to be a crossdresser.
But do I find one who only wants to have sex, to be penetrated and suck, without wanting to fornicate or be sucked, even if he doesn't want to kiss? Is there a passive brother in the fire?