Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

Tarot card reoccurring predict

No.10613284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So sometimes I do tarot cards when I’m bored. I know they’re bullshit but it’s a nice idea that the universe could relay messages to you through random number generators choosing different messages etc.

Anyway, I keep being wantned of a betrayal from a man who’s close to me and older in different ways. Sometimes It’s that he’ll steal a business from me and that we should have contracts (were always talking about our business ideas and working on them together some day when we have the knowledge and credentials) some times it’s about messing up a relationship with a woman if we didn’t keep our distance for a while (this happened when I introduced him to another friend group stupidly) but mainly it’s warning of a betrayal that could upset my future plans.

It’s a repeated warning that I get rather regularly. It keeps telling me we need to keep our distance for a while. Anyone have any insight into why this keeps cropping up? Does everyone get it? Is the universe trying to tell me something like Terry Davis’ random number generator spat out in his famous video:
>God
>China
>Virus
>Election

Obviously he was a whacko but schizos can be quite correct in their interpretations of reality (sometimes) which drives a lot mad like Tesla and Terry.

Anyway I’m tempted to stop talking to him for a while as this is a reoccurring warning and I can see many ways he could indeed betray me. We’re both very ambitsious and he is a bit sociopathical. Maybe I should change the nature of our relationship and keep my cards closer to my chest in future with everybody as I’m quite an open person. What is your advice/ insight anons?