Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[250 / 28 / ?]

I'm considering leaving America because of black people

No.10627716 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know where else to write this, and I can't really talk to any of my friends or family about it without being shouted down or being told I'm thinking like an idiot... but I am seriously considering leaving America for Japan, due to fucking nigger bullshit.

I've been dating a Japanese girl for about 3 years now, and we could get married. I'm 33 years old and self-employed, and while it would be difficult, I could sell my goods from Tokyo instead of San Fran. We have traveled to Japan many times together, and while there are definitely things I don't like about Japanese people/culture, I believe I could find peace there. It is, at least, a sane culture that values beliefs that are good. such as family, work ethic, self-control, etc.

In the age of the internet, niggers have become too powerful due to the wide reach that the technology provides, and they're also being funded by jews which makes the situation even more unsolvable. I don't hate black people, but their low IQ and highly aggressive nature makes them the perfect puppet for a victimhood narrative that has gone TOO far. Blacks literally believe that nothing is their fault, think everything they do is justified, produce nothing of value besides maybe jazz music, and cause death, stress, and decay anywhere they concentrate.