Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[228 / 120 / ?]

HAPPENING: UBER DANGER EVENT GOIN' DOWN

No.10642949 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen, don't ask me how i know, but July 7th will be a MAJOR LAZER EVENT in human history. Basically, what is going to happen is that a giant asteroids are going to hit the earths on July 7th.

STOCK UP ON STUFF, YOU KNOW, THE IMPORTANT STUFF. It's your only hope. The government is going to KILL ME for leaking this information, but I digress. It will be like totally worth it or whatever. The COVID-19 outbreak was a test, it was also made in a lab 600 feet underground with top scientists and stuff. July 7th will NOT be the end, but only the beginning of smaller showers of meteors that will lead up to the main event on July 10th involving a FREAKING HUGE ASTEROID that will blow up the world. It's going to be like 50 FOOTBALL FIELDS x2 so, like, yeah watch out. The main asteroid impact will not be until August, that's why you cannot see it in the sky right now.

Keep in mind, this is an UBER DANGER MAJOR LAZER HAPPENING EVENT. This will change the world because of stuffs. Yeah. I mean it. You dont like it? Then fuck off.