Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:a9C7CVv2 No.10668833 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's crazy how I was advocating for the rectifications of the chronic injustice and inequity endured by the USA economic underclasses for years and years with literally ZERO positive feedback, but I got lots of negative feedback from the whites who hate it that I don't hate blacks. Then I call one nigger a nigger and then they send some actor in disguise to call someone else a nigger too, some actor with a vein in his neck that I don't think I have in my own neck, and upload the video of it, and then I get this flood of feedback all over the internet. It just seems so improper to me that I can solve what used to be called the most important unsolved problem in mathematics (and still is for some reason,) and also solve like ten problems in physics worthy of Nobel prize (not that I would ever bow my head to the king of sweden to let put honors around my neck), and also do more to shine a light on the injustices endured by the USA economic underclasses than any other person on Earth, and that all gets suppressed, but if I stick something up my ass, they upload it to the internet so that millions of people are calling me a fag everywhere I go, and if I call one nigger a nigger, it's like, "REEEEE you shouldn't be mean to that nasty nigger!"

So here's this: fuck that fucking sandwich nigger. Niggers do more to hurt USA black people by being niggers than all the police in the country do killing them combined. Then I have this complaint about the regular black people: they see that I'm right and that it's the niggers who hurt their cause as much as anyone, if not more, but they don't speak up for the truth because then the niggers will accuse them of siding with the white man. The truth is though: I am right, and everyone knows it.