Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 8 / ?]

No.10679300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a girl. The story takes place between 2016-2019 in Hollywood. I was a fitness model when I met Toby Maguire.I was safely surrounded by my girlfriends when he came up to me and called me beautiful.I blushed. This was my chance to break into acting! He was the sweetest guy ever back then. Soon began the nightmare of being the girlfriend of Tobey Maguire.
The first thing he did when we arrived at his hotel room was to hold my face between his hands while looking me in the eyes unblinkingly. "Your name is now Prostitute. Got it?" he said. I nodded.At this point I was more confused than scared.
He went through his cupboard and brought out a whip.He told me to his his bare back until he came. When we were going to go to bed he said "No, no. What are you doing? Dogs sleep on the floor." And so I did. It was worth it, because I was going to become a star, right? On the morning Tobey told me I was to move in with him the same day.
There he kept me in a cage when I wasn't being useful to him or cooking for him. Many of his white guys would come around and treat me like a zoo animal. "Is this the dirty blonde Norwegian mutt? She's pretty good looking for a street animal." said his friend Quentin Tarantino. Tobey smiled and told him "Yeah, I'm the best thing to ever happen to this bitch." while I looked at them from below.
He would demonstrate me to his friends by making me bark. I was never allowed to look at him. Whenever he entered the room I was to get on my knees and "bark like a needy puppy." The only one of his friends who treated me well was Eddie Murphy. Maybe because he was black, I don't know. He asked me "Do you need any water or food, doll?" But I wasn't allowed to answer him from my cage.
If I wasn't useful to him, I would get the belt or his fist.
Tobey would rape me all night. I could never say no to Tobey. In fact, human tongue was forbidden for me altogether. I spent all of my days in his apartment while he was shooting.