Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 21 / ?]

Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness

No.10691047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Control-Engineering-Human-Consciousness/dp/1931882215

I am posting this to have an external public record of events. This isn't proof. No one in the general population can prove this actually occurs. IT DOES.

Event One (2-3 months ago):
Male child of about 8 years old rides his bike with his friends near my folks' home. He's obviously the leader of the pack. As he approaches me on the bike he asks me if my name is Matthew or some Biblical name... I can't remember. I remember him laughing as he pedaled past because I had to pull the earbuds from my ears to hear him ask me the question. It was important to him. Why? Who knew.

Event Two (< month ago):
Same kid from Event Two pedals past up to me in the park behind my house. He stops at my feet to ask me what time it is making sure I see his eyes. They are almost white blue. If not for the black and dark grey in his irises they would be totally white blue eyes.

I tell him the time. He snickers and pedals on with his pals. When I arrived home I discover my Twitter account was shut down without hope of future access.